Toastmasters International Mission
We empower individuals to become more effective communicators
We build new clubs and support all clubs in achieving excellence.
We provide a supportive and
positive learning experience in which members are empowered to develop communication and leadership skills, resulting in greater self-confidence and personal growth.
Toastmasters International Values
As a member of Toastmasters International and my club,
1. To attend club meetings regularly.
2. To prepare all of my speeches to the best of my ability, basing them on projects in the
Communication and Leadership Program manual or the Advanced Communication and Leadership Program manuals.
3. To prepare for and fulfill meeting assignments.
4. To provide fellow members with helpful, constructive evaluations.
5. To help the club maintain the positive, friendly environment necessary for all members to learn and grow.
6. To serve my club as an officer when called upon to do so.
7. To treat my fellow club members and our guests with respect and courtesy.
8. To bring guests to club meetings so they can see the benefits Toastmasters membership offers.
9. To adhere to the guidelines and rules for all Toastmasters educational and recognition programs.
- To maintain honest and highly ethical standards during the conduct of all Toastmasters activities